Discipleship for the Workplace.
You are registering to participate in the Horsham Churches Together programme of discipleship for those who want to be the difference where they work. The programme is free of charge.
All sessions start 7.30 to 9.30pm.
- 25th January
- 22nd February
- 22nd March
- 26th April
- 24th May
- 28th June
- 26th July
- 27th September (no meeting in August)
- 25th October
- 22nd November
Discipleship for the Workplace
A Horsham Churches Together programme of discipleship for Christians who want to be the difference where they work.
10 sessions on the 4th Monday of the month
7.30 – 9.30pm from 25th January to 22nd November 2021
Covering questions such as:
- Why does our work matter to God?
- How can I do good work?
- How can I flourish at work?
- How can I influence the culture of my workplace?
- How can I improve my relationships at work?
- How can I share my faith at work?
- How can I tackle workplace issues with Biblical principles?
- How can I remain faithful over the long-term?
Register for the programme:
The course will start on video-conference and shift to in-person when possible.
Course Content and to Order Resources:
Newsletter notice, presentation and videos for
The Programme Leaders
David Mellor, Roger Greene, and Sarah Holloway