What is Ignite Work ?
Ignite Leads & Church Links
Roger leads the Network and the Horsham Branch of Ignite.
He has a rich spread of experience in the commercial, public and charitable sectors over 30+ years, including:
- He was a Chief Executive of 2 NHS Trusts in the south-east of England over a period of 12 years.
- Since 2009 he has been a Director of the Consulting Company Tricordant Ltd.
He was also part-time CEO of Kingdom Faith Ministries for a period of 3 years after leaving the NHS to embark on a career consultancy in 2004.
Roger first discovered the power of God’s Word in 1989 at a point of crisis in his work career and is passionate about Christians realising the fulness of their calls to the marketplace for the glory of God.
Roger is the author of How On Earth Did That Happen – Where Heaven and Work Collide.
Sarah runs Arts Inspired and is is a member of the Horsham Branch of Ignite.
Director of an award-winning documentary, she has a wealth of experience in the Media, Education and Social sectors:
- Sarah began her career as a professional dancer and choreographer, with a varied repertoire across television and stage.
- Transferring her creative skills to the other side of the camera, Sarah began working in film and video production.
- A qualified teacher, Sarah has taught predominantly in sixth-form college, specialising in A ‘Level Media & Film, Dance and Drama.
Sarah began her Christian journey in 1986, using her gifts to share her faith touring with Springs Dance Company before joining the pop band Heartbeat. For many years she was a youth worker and has also been a foster carer alongside her husband.
Sarah is the founder of Arts Infused –using creative arts and media to make positive societal change for young people.
David runs the “Academy” side of Ignite.
Since 2001 David has run a portfolio of activities following 25 years’ experience in commercial and investment banking with HSBC and Deutsche Bank.
David mentors existing and aspiring entrepreneurs. He is a recognised expert in his field, regularly speaking at conferences and running seminars and workshops.
He has written 4 books:
- “From Crew to Captain” (2010) for people making the transition from working for big institutions to working for themselves.
- “From Crew to Captain: A Privateer’s Tale” in 2014, for people establishing consultancy practices.
- “From Crew to Captain: Commander of the Fleet” (2015) addresses the “growing pains” faced by successful start-ups.
- He is also co-author of FT Publishing’s “Inspirational Gamechangers” in 2015.
He is an Honorary Senior Visiting Fellow in the Faculty of Finance at Cass Business School, a Freeman of the Guild of Entrepreneurs, and is a Certified PRISM Brain Mapping Practitioner.
David is the lead and link for Ignite with St John’s Church in Broadbridge Heath.
He is passionate about:
- Bridging the divide between work and church.
- Encouraging people to live out their personal code of conduct in the workplace.
- Enthusing about God being the best Non-Exec Chairman you could ever have!
Please contact email@example.com if you want to know more.
Rob is Managing Director at Graphite Digital, a Digital Product Agency in Brighton and London.
He has led Graphite since 2009 and in that time has worked with some of the world’s foremost organisations including Pfizer, BP, Costa and Uniqlo to help them to create brilliant digital experiences that provide value for their businesses and customers.
Rob runs the Business Leader’s Group in Brighton. Hosted on Monday nights from his office on the seafront, he’s building a network of leaders in businesses, helping them find community and explore leadership teaching together.
You can contact Rob through firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike is the Ignite link and lead for St John the Evangelist Church in Horsham.
You can contact Mike through email@example.com
Simon is a member of the Horsham Branch of Ignite and is a facilitator at the Ignite ‘Academy’.
With a career spanning 34 years Simon has held senior management roles in both large and small businesses, across a variety of sectors.
He is a Non-Executive Director and Board advisor to several SME businesses. His roles include Chairman, Non-Executive Director, Angel Investor and strategic consultant, providing governance and strategic input. He has also been Chair of Trustees with a local £0.5 – 1m t/o charity and is currently a Trustee of an international humanitarian charity.
Previously Simon and his business partner successfully built a start-up software and technology business in the Aerospace & Defence sector into a £1.5m business and sold it to an international Avionics supplier in 2013, when he was retained as Commercial Director and co-Managing Director to oversee the successful integration into the parent company, also serving on the Group Management Board until September 2015.
Simon is passionate about:
- Being called to the market place is just as important as being called into ministry…it is our ministry!
- Being excellent in business and showing the market place that Christians in business are so be sought not avoided!
- Influencing business leaders with Kingdom values
- Businesses generating wealth to fund the Kingdom
You can contact Simon on firstname.lastname@example.org
Randolph and Marlene Riecker are members of the Horsham Branch of Ignite and the lead contact for St Mark’s Church in Holbrook, Horsham.
You can contact Randolph on email@example.com
Jesus’ prayer for all believers in John 17, 22-23 shapes our fellowship:
“I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me”